£45000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Technical Web Analyst, Marketing Agency, London, up to £50,000
I am partnered with a really exciting and growing Performance Marketing Agency, who specialise in Paid Search, Paid Social, Amazon and YouTube advertising. Founded in 2010, they are at an exciting growth stage as they look to build out their internal teams and grow out their clientele portfolio.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Web Analyst, preferably with marketing & media agency experience, to work with clients and support their analytical functions. If this sounds like an opportunity that you are interested in, I would love to hear from you!
- Work with exciting clients like Watches of Switzerland, Dreams & Goldsmiths
- Play a leading role in a newly formed and growing team within the organisation
- Paying up to £50,000 but flexible depending on experience
As the Technical Web Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the implementation of Google Analytics and website Tagging
- Support auditing functions
- Troubleshooting existing configurations
- Support the creation of process documents and implementation guides
- Experience using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of technical aspects of web analytics and conversion rate optimisation
You can apply for this role of Technical Web Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.