£140 - £150 per day + Outside IR35
about 1 month ago
Contract - 8 months -Outside IR35
£140-150 per day- Outside IR35
A brilliant client side business are looking to expand their Digital and Web Operations Team with a couple of important new hires. They are looking for a technical website administrator / cms editor that can bring their technical expertise to execute highly functional and consumer friendly websites to create optimal user experience. Experience with CSS/HTML is required for this role. You will be able to demonstrate passion and interest in the world of technology and websites, either through your academic path or personal interests / experience to date. They are a brilliant business, and for anyone who has an understanding of web site development processes this is a brilliant role!
To be successful in this web based role, you will own the following KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement web pages, landing pages, content, imagery, video, forms and any other content in CMS
- Implement customized solutions in Sitecore CMS, such as HTML campaign pages, customized web design layouts, etc
- Key point of contact for the more challenging website editing queries: ensuring best implementation of mobile friendly & responsive designs, supporting development of website personalization solutions.
- Lead the integration of MarTech solutions, such as A/B tests and Personalization tools. Other projects will include third party widgets and externally hosted landing pages.
- Ensure SEO best practices are implemented on all pages
- Website quality assurance - help test and troubleshoot website errors
- Work with cross functional teams on projects work that involve website content updates
- Assist with updates as needed to web analytics code.
- Assist with the integration and updates of Google Analytics into our databases and websites.
- Working with regional managers to help build and maintain website content leveraging existing CMS templates
- Assisting project leaders in quality assurance testing and solving quality assurance issues
- Maintain and keep up to date websites, including adding and maintaining new/existing pages and content to provide optimal user experience
- Collaborate with Digital & Creative Marketing Team to execute the creative direction, planning, design, development, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting for the company's websites
- 3-5 years of experience in web management or web development with consumer facing web sites
- Familiarity with web CMS (Content Management System), preferably corporate level (SiteCore, Adobe)
- Demonstrable eCommerce platform front end experience. Preferably working knowledge of Monetate, Optimizely or similar tools.
- Knowledge of APIs, Salesforce and other ecommerce data integrations
- Experience collaborating with business and technology stakeholders
- Keen attention to detail, exceptional ability to multi-task complimented with ability to meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Continually work to understand our customer's needs and challenges. Utilize their feedback to evolve customer interactions and experiences.
Interviews for this role will commence this week, so please do apply, if you meet the criteria above, asap. The interview process will be 2 stages, a 30 minute introductory call, followed the following day by an hour lonf Q and A- all interviews will happily be conducted via video.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.