£27000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
28 days ago
The in-house Digital Products team within a large media owner is looking for a QA Tester. This team is fully responsible for the design and creation of apps and services across web, mobile and TV platforms.
You will report into a brilliant guy, who is the Lead Test Analyst on site and essentially help prepare and improve this business's direct to consumer digital products across a range of device types. These will include responsive web, mobile, tablet and TV screens. You will fulfil a vital part of the digital products team, primarily focusing on the manual and automation testing of this businesses app across our mobile platforms while supporting the wider test team when required.
This is a great opportunity to take that next step in your career and work for a forward-thinking media company helping to shape the future of television with high profile consumer-oriented products."
To be successful in this Test Analyst role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good experience in manual software testing
- Good mobile testing background in both manual and automation testing for iOS & Android apps
- Experience working with native and non-native mobile apps
- Has good knowledge of SDLC (Software development lifecycle)
- A proven track record testing websites, mobile apps, TV apps and API manual testing
- Experience using JIRA or Trello
- Good with QA Procedures
- Proactive and used to fast paced environments
- Has experience in Agile
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable communicating with colleagues and senior stakeholders
- Comfortable with analysing analytical data to support future testing
- an agency or media owner background is preferred
Day to day as Test Analyst you will be responsible for role following:
- Undertake manual testing across all digital products
- Undertake automation testing across mobile platforms
- Regression testing across all devices when necessary
- Help to further develop automated testing capabilities
- Adopt BDD techniques
- Define, write and maintain test plans
- Brilliant documentation
- Participate in daily standups
Please do apply for this role if you meet the criteria above. I am contactable on
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox