City of London, London
£32000 - £35000 per annum
16 days ago
This is the world's most geographically balanced network agency, spanning across 86 countries with over 7,000 employees. This agency was designed to be balanced in every region, so clients benefit from both global and local insights and the teamwork at the start of this agency's story. This agency is constantly pushing to change the world though media, and media through their innovative approach. The clients you will work on are globally impactful, household names, who will allow for innovative approaches to campaigns.
In their search for a Trading Manager, they are looking for someone with a self-starting attitude, as their employees are efficient, forward-thinking and confident in their approach. They are looking for someone who will appreciate the opportunity working for this agency, and across such a range of clients presents, who will have responsibility for value management across online and offline media.
As Trading Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day cost tracking across all paid media channels across international markets.
- Working with reporting methodology, and ensuring local markets are monitoring accurately and on-time. Collating, writing up and presenting reports, results and insights for presentation to senior clients.
- Monitoring delivery vs targets - summarising these performance results.
- Inflation and spend tracking.
- Supporting the wider trading team with regards to the trading element of new business opportunities.
- You will ideally have 2 or 3 years' experience in media, whether this is from an agency trading, media auditing or client media procurement background.
- You will understand how media channels are measured, traded and analysed.
- You will ideally speak another language, but this is not an essential pre-requisite.
- You will be highly numerate, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to think about problem solving in a logical manner.
- You will be a strong team player, with effective communication skills both internally and externally.
- You will have a genuine enthusiasm for media, and a pride in the delivery of your work.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox