City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
Trading Performance Manager - Retention - Media & Publishing - £40,000 - £50,000
I am looking for a Trading Performance Manager - Retention to join a fast-paced, dynamic publisher in London. This is a newly created position which is crucial to them achieving their overall goal for subscribers. You will drive the performance subscription retention across multiple channels with the objective of achieving and exceeding business KPI's.
- Drive retention KPI's across multiple channels through a detailed understanding of churn performance.
- Look at trends, dips, identifying root causes and maximising opportunity.
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
- Own retention performance forecasting, activity planning and performance.
- Translate KPI's across engagement and retention (print and digital)
- Influence the retention's customer journey
- Support the transition into a data led business function by integrating data into subscriber engagement and retention operations
- Key leader between engagement and retention's and subscriptions teams.
- Worked for a business that has a subscriptions model
- Experience managing subscriptions churn performance
- Confident managing multiple work streams.
- An analytical mindset with the ability to model and scenario plan.
- Able to evaluate ambiguous data sets
- Able to deliver performance improvements.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.