3 months ago
Trainee Digital Recruitment Consultant - Sphere Digital Recruitment – London - £25,000 - £35,000 + OTE
Established in 2012, Sphere Digital Recruitment are a multi-award-winning agency. We have swiftly become the “go-to” recruiter for digital media, marketing, creative and technology talent in the UK and Internationally.
Above all, we are passionate about having meaningful and engaging experiences with our people and customers to enable growth and get results.
Why should you choose us?
We want to be the UK’s leading full-service digital recruitment consultancy. And we are looking for people to help us get there.
Five reasons to choose us:
- We will help make you a digital expert
We know the market. And we want you to as well.
- We are not all about short-term numbers.
We want you to build long-lasting relationships. And help change the organisations you work with.
- We want to get to know you
The most important part of our business is our people, and we are committed to building an inclusive business. We want to understand what you want from your career. And to make sure you get it.
- Our track record
Our track record speaks for itself. We are growing quickly. And you can grow with us.
- We are not like everyone else
We dream big, work hard and always remember to have some fun along the way.
What is the role?
We are looking to hire an Associate Recruitment Consultant to work in our business. We have open roles in our Graduate, International, Sales and Marketing teams.
As an Associate Consultant, your days will be fast and varied. Here are some of the things you will do:
- Manage the recruitment life cycle: From taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, managing the interview cycle and offer process. And making a hire.
- Proactively source candidates for your clients: Head Hunt over the phone, via LinkedIn and through recommendations
- Develop new business with new and existing clients
- Drive toward monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets and goals
- Contribute to the day to day success of the business
What do I need to have?
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion and the desire to make money
- A tenacious nature and thick skin
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to build quickly build rapport
- High level of motivation and clear drivers, some of the typical drivers for people who succeed in recruitment are money, success, ownership and a meritocratic environment.
- A good degree from a good University is a plus
- A second language is a plus
- Some business to business sales experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- Excellent commission scheme
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Flexible working
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, in 2019 it was Ibiza!)
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition Manager – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.