2 months ago
Trainee Digital Recruitment Consultant - Sphere Digital Recruitment – London - £24,000 Basic (£28-45,000 OTE)
Established in 2012, Sphere Digital Recruitment are a multi-award-winning agency. We have swiftly become the “go-to” recruiter for digital media, marketing, creative and technology talent in the UK and Internationally. We partner with some of the world’s biggest and most recognised names in the digital industry.
Above all, we are passionate about having meaningful and engaging experiences with our people and customers to enable growth and get results.
Our Sphere Sales Academy has been responsible for developing our trainee recruitment consultants into the experts. We provide a bespoke training program, delivered by a world class in-house trainer that sees results
The academy is part of our Graduate Programme that offers the opportunity to University, College or School leavers who have zero to minimal sales experience and puts them through a structured training programme. We develop and support you, giving you the tools and knowledge to be the best recruitment consultant.
Over the course of 3 months, you will learn everything you need to know in a supportive and interactive training programme.
What is the role?
We are looking to hire an Associate Recruitment Consultant to work in our business. We have open roles in our Graduate, International, Sales and Marketing teams.
As an Associate Consultant your days will be fast and varied. Here are some of the things you will do:
- Manage the recruitment life cycle: From taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, managing the interview cycle and offer process. And making a hire.
- Proactively source candidates for your clients: Head Hunt over the phone, via LinkedIn and through recommendations
- Develop new business with new and existing clients
- Drive toward monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets and goals
- Contribute to the day to day success of the business
What do I need to have?
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion and the desire to make money
- A tenacious nature and thick skin
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to build quickly build rapport
- High level of motivation and clear drivers, some of the typical drivers for people who succeed in recruitment are money, success, ownership and a meritocratic environment.
- A good degree from a good University is a plus
- A second language is a plus
- Some business to business sales experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- Excellent commission scheme
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Flexible working (WFH 2 days a week)
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, in 2021 it is Ibiza!)
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition Manager – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.