5 months ago
Trainee Media Executive - London - 22k
Our client is a well-established Media agency who works with big clients worldwide. They are looking to further expand their team and welcome a new graduate in their office in London.
The new Trainee Media Executive will have the opportunity to support media activity for their clients from start to end and learn everything about strategy and campaign activation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business and learn everything about the Media industry!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to learn how media planning works and how to deliver campaigns through different channels
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Trainee Media Executive, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in media planning, your responsibilities will include:
- Undergo training to gain full understanding of Media and campaign planning
- Support the team with media planning and strategy through different channels
- Manage client's budget and provide recommendations based on target audience and desired KPI's
- Work closely with media directors and specialists to give insight into campaign performance and optimisation
- Provide post campaign reports to improve future media plans
- Build relationships with clients, media owners and creative agencies to further expand the business
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Proficient with Excel, ideally knowledge of Pivot tables and VLOOKUP's
- Passion about working in Media
- Great communicator who's confident about building relationships within the team and externally with clients and media partners
- Confident about numerical skills and comfortable working with data
- Team worker with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Trainee Media Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.