£275 - £300 per day
3 months ago
TV Plus Schedule Manager
Covent Garden, London
8-month contract (Rolling thereafter)
Are you looking to work for one of the leading companies in tech, perhaps you've completed agency life and want to try client side, or may you're just really keen to be able to tell people about this super cool project that you could be working on?
My client are looking for a scheduling manager to assist on a large VoD project. You will be the Schedule Manager focused on the curation and scheduling aspects of TV Plus.
- You will be involved in content creation across the EU, making sure it is appropriate to each relevant audience
- You will be working to ensure curation is kept in sync with promotional initiatives
- You will make key content, scheduling and marketing recommendations for the companies owned and operated channels to maximise audience potential
- You will also be working closely with the business development team to identify and source new content for owned and operated channels to keep the content proposition fresh
- You will review and approve new third-party channel propositions for inclusion, working in partnership with the business development and ads teams to gauge suitability
- You will develop and manage positive working relationships with colleagues, content partners and other teams within the company and be able to give and take constructive feedback when needed
- Previous experience of working in an editorial capacity for a public-facing general entertainment TV or video on demand product
- A sound editorial judgement, with the right knowledge to know when to seek guidance and escalate
- Good knowledge of editorial guidelines and compliance policies that are common to any family-friendly video on demand product
- Knowledge and experience of using an online scheduling tool or application, with an understanding of the technical workflow and the ability to troubleshoot and fix common scheduling issues
- Proven editorial skills: a good understanding of content, audiences and viewer habits and the ability to make key content decisions based on interpreting performance data
- Effective planning and organisational skills. The ability to manage several initiatives at once and prioritising tasks effectively, and reacting to late requests and fast-changing events
- The ability to maintain standards of accuracy and attention to detail when working to tight deadlines
- Experience of managing presentation imagery, and the ability to determine what makes a good image composition
- A good understanding of metadata and how it can be used to support content promotion
- A genuine passion for video on demand and TV products in general, with a desire to build the best product experience possible
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.