£350 - £450 per day
about 1 year ago
ASAP - Monday
Interactive Map Application Developer - UI, HTML, CSS, JS
Contract- Starting ASAP- Tuesday
2 weeks to start
Greenfield launch project
A brilliant business in the heart of entertainment land is looking to hire a developer to help them build an interactive map in relation to a fantastic new campaign they are running.
This client is looking for a self-motivated individual to produce a self-contained interactive application for our marketing team in support of a large scale out of home installation in Central London
- The application will allow users has to find hidden interactive elements within a significantly larger image (ie: a Where's Wally) game.
- Once found the items will trigger descriptive popups containing content relating to the image (note: artwork is already created).
- Throughout the game the users key should update to reflect the items that they've already found.
- Upon completion of the game the user the user will be presented with a completion screen and the chance to enter a competition (form functionality is pre-built)
- At least 3 years' experience of developing standalone responsive applications for marketing agencies ideally.
- Qualification to degree level Web Development preferred but not essential
- js or similar (core)
- CSS3, HTML
- Familiar with hosting on S3
- Strong UX skills
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Highly motivated independent worker
- Confident and able to liaise directly with clients
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on our website: https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/bex-hudson
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.