£350 - £375 per day
4 months ago
Digital UX/UI Designer
Contract - 4 months
London Zone 1
Start Mid August (some flex)
Lead Digital UX/UI Designer
As a Digital Designer, you will report into and work directly with the Head of Creative at this phenomenal Ecommerce business who are undergoing a huge programme of digital transformation.
You will be responsible for all design pertaining to this brand's online presence across web, mobile, social and will therefore work very closely with the established and hugely creative and UX teams. The business as a brand has been in existence and a market leader for a number of years and has just raised funding to improve their user experience on line - this is where you come in! You will be responsible for ensuring world class creative for web that is responsive cross platform, and across multiple channels and touch points.
To excel in this role, you will have previous experience working on a website(s) that is highly transactional and hit by millions of customers weekly. You will need to have strong UX and UI design skills. You will be super comfortable working in a dynamic and incredibly fast-paced environment. You will be a brilliant communicator and calm under pressure.
More than anything your UI/UX experience across creating epic digital experiences will be brilliant, and you will be passionate about all things creative, the customer journey and design in general
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Strong UI/UX Digital design skills - proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, HTML
- Create all visual assets for this business' digital channels
- Make the customer journey on their website exceptional
- Work across their website as well as their mobile apps
- Be forthcoming in your creative ideas - putting forward suggestions for improvements to the CEO, and internal senior stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills:
- At least 5 years' digital design experience across UI/UX
- Strong UI/UX digital design skills - fully and exceptionally versed using Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, HTML
- Good coding knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Your portfolio will showcase really high quality digital design examples, to include wireframes, websites, mobile apps and will truly showcase your ability as a digital designer
- Experience should be across desktop, mobile, and tablet
- The ability to work independently at times, but also alongside team members as and when projects go through stages
- A brilliant communicator with an eye for detail
- A person with a positive attitude
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.