Up to £250 per day + Inside IR35
8 months ago
Contract - Inside IR35 (PAYE)
£250 per day
Fully remote opportunity
4 month contract
A brilliant, global, Ecom brand whose products and services are used by millions of customers and business across the world.
As a member of the design team you will partner closely with product managers, engineers, and researchers to translate user goals into elegant, memorable design solutions across web and mobile. Supported by a brilliant design team, and under the direction of a excellent design Director you will work in a collaborative environment to turn ideas into digital creative reality.
An online portfolio is required to apply.
The UI/UX designer will have the following responsibilities:
- Help to work across multiple projects across the product lifecycle, set the vision for user experience, and present design rationale in a convincing manner
- Ensure designs and user interfaces deliver core brand strategy and vision
- Operate across projects with different speeds and effectively balance big thinking and timely execution
YOU - What you have:
- 3+ years experience designing across mobile and web at consumer-focused brands or agencies
- Proficiency in the following design tools: Figma, Sketch, Photoshop
- Passion for design systems and data-informed product design
- Incredible design chops with proven experience shipping customer-centric products
- Experience designing for iOS and Android platforms
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion
- Excellent communication skills, conviction, and a strong design point of view
- Portfolio that showcases your contribution to digital products and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem solving skills
If this sounds like you please share your cv and portfolio with us asap!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.