Up to £60000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
6 month FTC
4th Jan 2021
6 month FTC
4th January 2021 start
£60k salary plus benefits
A leading global brand immersed in the sports betting space is looking for a UI/UX designer on a 6 month FTC. The hiring process will start asap this week with the aim to be finished asap, so an offer can be extended immediately, but the role will not start until January the 4th. The UI/UX design role is working fully remotely at the moment, and certainly for the next couple of months, but as the world returns to normal, this person may be required to head to their Central London based office near to St Pauls.
This company has a brilliant suite of digital products- web, iOS, Android, all of which are used by millions of people across the globe. The bulk of the UI/UX designers work will be based around their current consumer facing apps, and their main website. The majority of the work will be product and UI/UX improvements and new feature integration into their iOS app. This is very much a role centred around updating features rather than from the ground up brand new work. The role will be working very closed with the Product manager and dev team who all operate in an Agile way. The new features required will be working from the discovery work that has already been recently carried out for a similar project. The need is therefore for a UI/UX designer who can integrated these findings and also make suggestions as to how to improve them. You must therefore be collaborative and a great communicator, open to feedback, and happy to share ideas.
- To be successful in this Ui/UX role you must have the following skills and experience:
- A skill set that is pretty 50 - 50 in terms of UI and UX designer
- A true UX design half of your portfolio- they do not want a UI designer who can wireframe!
- Ideally industry experience working for a sports betting brand, or spread betting, gambling (but not online gaming or casino)
- Failing the above, experience working for a very B2C brand who's websites are highly transactional
- Portfolio of high level UI/UI design work
- A proven track record designing for web and app platforms, and app design expertise for both iOS and Android
- Great stakeholder management experience
- Collaborative and Agile in your approach
If the above sounds like you, please do send your CV and portfolio link to us to apply.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox