£35000 - £45000 per annum + plus £20k Bonus
CS - CSL_1628581921
about 1 month ago
UK Customer Success Lead - Digital Ed. Tech Platform - London - £35-45,000 plus £20k Bonus
This company are devoted to being a training led organisation that build digital and data capability for the worlds leading retail and FMCG brands. Their storytelling and award-winning visual media and interactive experience enable the creation of an effective and engaging learning experience. Their learning experiences equip teams with the tools and knowledge to work more effectively with colleagues and clients, whilst creating a real business impact.
They are working with over 200 'Fortune 500' brands worldwide with employee ranges of 1,000 to 100,000 people. The business focus is to help maintain a competitive edge in the continuously evolving digital age, helping to drive growth and global expansion.
- Opportunity to work with huge global brands
- Opportunity to join a people-focused team and business, who always put their employees first
- Access to an in-house wellness manager who can provide 1-1 support at any time
- Clear Bonus package and target metrics
As a Customer Success Lead, your responsibilities will include:
Client and Programme Management:
- Overall responsibility for programme delivery for all clients in patch
- Ensure account managers and executives deliver world-class service to clients
- Lead onboarding of new clients ensuring they are launched with impact
- Develop outstanding client relationships with key stakeholders and throughout the organisations. Work closely with ADs to map and establish the senior client stakeholder relationships
- Accountable for all client reporting, ensuring it is delivered from the data team to clients efficiently w/ insights and recommended actions
- Lead on client QBRs and programme reviews that tie back to programme KPIs and client business objectives
- Work with Account Managers to gather regular, effective and relevant feedback to help provide ROI and secure renewals
- Share and collaborate with all relevant internal departments
- Be an excellent communicator with your clients, within the account management team, upwards to senior management, and across the wider business
- Be able to confidently discuss your clients' key digital objectives, skills gaps and program goals (Many of these clients will be FMCG, Retail or Pharma)
- Deliver on revenue targets for your client group via renewals or upselling
- Ensure all programmes that you manage become case studies for the Account Directors and New Business teams to use for growth
- Identify areas for growth across additional teams globally. Surface the relevant contacts which allow those opportunities to come to fruition
- Support the Account Director to identify potential revenue shortfalls and provide contingency plans as to how to fill those gaps
- Be creative in problem solving for your client base and in delivering new ideas and opportunities for growth
- 5+ years' experience in customer success or account management
- Ability to gain access and engage credibly with senior decision makers within our accounts
- A consistent track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and drive, with the ability to persuade and inspire
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of relevant computer applications and Salesforce
- An ability to work to tight deadlines with great attention to detail
- High degree of self-motivation, as well as being a positive team player
- Excellent time management
You can apply for this role of Customer Success Lead now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.