US$150000 - US$200000 per annum + Double OTE, Equity
2 months ago
US Head of Sales (Publisher Sales) - AdTech - Remote - $150,000-$200,000/$300k-$400k OTE + Equity
This US Head of Sales role is a great opportunity to join a Start-up AdTech company that is digital creative platform delivering incredible digital creative formats for publishers and they're looking for sales experts to sell into some of the world's biggest publishers.
As the US Head of Sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Build US sales: contacting prospective clients; creating, updating and maintaining sales forecast and pipeline
- Pitching for business and ensuring timely follow ups; negotiations, certifications/testing, legals, closing.
- Activation and Training: manage the onboarding of client wins and ensuring a positive experience and
ongoing building a strong partner-not-supplier relationship
- Marketing: keeping the business front of mind with prospects and clients; proactively (and reactively) sharing
demo/campaigns/case studies demonstrating ways the technology benefits clients and advertisers
- Senior management team meetings - regular focused meetings with the senior management team to
ensure 'what needs to be done is getting done' to meet the overarching strategic objectives for the US
- Maintaining pacing report / income status
- Contribute to monthly board deck; to include revenue/sales, wins/losses, pipeline/forecast, product
- Oversee invoicing status, payment cycles / avoidance of late payers and bad debt (in conjunction with
finance team), cashflow and cash position
- Pitch work - ideation, strategic development and production as needed to communicate, illustrate and
demo the platform to the best of its capabilities in a relevant, business like and inspiring manner.
- Production work - co-ordinate any ad builds carried out on behalf of clients, in conjunction with UK
(initially) production resource. Collecting requirements/scoping, providing timelines and costs, oversee
project management, delivery, invoicing.
- Commercial product strategy - working with Product providing commercial insight into what the
market/client needs are, what the competitor set are doing, what is the right mix of revenue
generating product and mid/longer term product requirements to keep the business ahead of the game. Making
sure Product builds the right technology for the right reasons and pre-empts demand for resources to
meet the challenges of scalability
- 6+ years proven success selling in the digital space into publishers
- Experience driving new business, meeting goals and navigating organizational hierarchies
- Understanding of business intelligence to identify trends and use that data to help your clients make the best decisions regarding their marketing goals
- Experience working with marketing decision makers
You can apply for this role of US Head of Sales now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Recruitment Consultant - Specializing in placing salespeople into AdTech Vendors and Publishers across the US
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.