City of London
£50,000 - £51,000 per annum
15 days ago
My client are looking for a talented UX Designer, with either an agency or client side background to joining them on a permanent basis. The business has done very well through this challenging Covid period, and have hired a number of staff using their adapted remote onboarding and recruitment process. The Experience (UX) Designer will join a newly formed Marketing Performance and Automation team within a very established FTSE 250 business. As a UX Designer you will work closely with stakeholders from both the Marketing division and also the design team to create highly intuitive experiences across the company's whole portfolio. This team is essentially a centralised function, across all brands within the group, so in essence it operates like an in house marketing agency for the whole company.
The UX designer will work within the Marketing Performance and Automation department of this brand and will partner with agency partners, the Performance Marketing team as well as other data and insight specialists. The key responsibilities for the UX Designer, and fundamental accountabilities are:
- Data driven user journey and Information Architecture design
- Auditing existing user journeys
- Feeding user journey requirements into the product team
- Enhancing user journeys and wireframes
- Leveraging user data and research
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Create the requirements for user tracking studies/UX surveys
- Key stakeholder management, and presentation of the customer journey improvements
- Conduct UX audits for all of our Marketing touch points. This will include emails, forms, landing pages, site journeys etc
- You will accurately brief the data and insight team
- You will work closely with the brand team to enhance brand guidelines into design systems
- Develop and work on the backlog for UX enhancements
- Create brilliant, interactive wireframes with excellent build notes for the Development team to implement
- Lead internal showcases on new UX designs and work closely with the CX strategist
- Work with the wider design studio on digital asset management for all UX output
- Providing regular status reports and feedback to key stakeholders on progress vs the roadmap
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience as a UX designer
- Journey design and IA experience
- A data driven mindset coupled with brilliant creativity.
- Experience of creating and managing design systems
- Previous experience of conducting user testing
- Excellent experience with visual design software e.g. Adobe suite, Sketch etc.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment, either agency or client side
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Business Manager
0203 763 9752 | 07801 557 582
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox