£400 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
A brilliant client side brand, whose products and services are used by millions of people are looking for a UX researcher as they undertake anew programme of transformation. If you want to join a super talented UX Division to create industry leading experiences then this is a great role for you!
You will work as part of the UX team, and collaborate as a UX researcher with the design and development team. You will be responsible for understanding customer needs, preferences and motivations n line. You will test design concepts and strive to truly better this businesses customer experience on line
- Lead case studies and test scenarios
- Evaluate designs and gain a true understanding of their customer behaviour
- Work with the wider research and UX teams
- Evaluate data and conduct research
- Provide recommendations to the design and development team
- Test those ideas!
- You will have a brilliant understanding of psychology an human behaviour
- You will have a brilliant knowledge of user centred design
- You will be a very strong communicator
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
Senior Business Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox