£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
Product Designer -UX/UI
Remote for now, Bristol based normally
A phenomenal client side media brand who have products and services used by millions of people across the globe is looking to hire a senior Product Designer, who will work full remotely for now, and then when the world returns to normal be part of a fabulous Bristol based team.
The role of Product Designer is a senior, hybrid position across UX and UI (more UX focused) that requires someone with a great level of experience in User Experience Design. You will be a Product Designer who enjoys collaboration and will work closely with 2 other UX/UI designers to identify and define usability issues as well as new opportunities. You will design and build digital product designs and construct static and animated prorotypes. As the senior Product Designer you wll present and explain design work to stakeholders, and mentor 2 junior members of the UX/UI team.
To be successful in this role you will have the follow skills and experiences as a senior Product Designer:
- 6-10 years Product design experience and a strong UX/UI portfolio to showcase
- Experience working on very data heavy sites - think ecommerce or data rich digital products, high volume B2C environments- ie Trainline, PaddyPower etc
- Lots of experience working with research, user personas to determine user needs
- A solid book of wireframe examples
- Extensive experience working with other UX, UI designers and a collaborative mindset
- Experience creating and working on more customer focused products
- Experience cross platform- designing for web and mobile
- Brilliant Stakeholder management
- An excellent communicator
We have a full and detailed briefing pack for this role that we can share with successful applicants. Please do share your cv and portfolio with us!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.