£50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
A phenomenal client side media brand who have products and services used by millions of people across the globe is looking to hire a senior Product Designer, who will work full remotely for now, and then when the world returns to normal be part of a fabulous Bristol based team.
The role of Product Designer is a senior, hybrid position across UX and UI (more UX focused) that requires someone with a great level of experience in User Experience Design. You will be a Product Designer who enjoys collaboration and will work closely with 2 other UX/UI designers to identify and define usability issues as well as new opportunities. You will design and build digital product designs and construct static and animated prorotypes. As the senior Product Designer you wll present and explain design work to stakeholders, and mentor 2 junior members of the UX/UI team.
To be successful in this role you will have the follow skills and experiences as a senior Product Designer:
- 6-10 years Product design experience and a strong UX/UI portfolio to showcase
- Experience working on very data heavy sites - think ecommerce or data rich digital products, high volume B2C environments- ie Trainline, PaddyPower etc
- Lots of experience working with research, user personas to determine user needs
- A solid book of wireframe examples
- Extensive experience working with other UX, UI designers and a collaborative mindset
- Experience creating and working on more customer focused products
- Experience cross platform- designing for web and mobile
- Brilliant Stakeholder management
- An excellent communicator
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Business Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.