City of London, London
£150 - £151 per day
26 days ago
2 week contract
London - zone 1 - On site
£150 per day
A brilliant Ecom brand are looking for a freelance Video Editor to help them on work on some of their YouTube Videos
The role detail is as follows:
- Working alongside our existing video team.
- Editing video content for our YouTube channel.
- Laying PTC's
- Laying Cutaways
- Edit videos to a rough standard for their internal video editors to then finesse. This typically will be in-depth reviews, please research. The standard we expect and procedures to follow will be taught.
- Software to be used: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop.
This freelancer may also be required to join a shoot to operate a camera, depending on the schedule, any of the duties below can be taught.
- Operating a Sony camera
- Performing Production Assistant duties on set
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox