City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + + OTE
VP - 4452 - EN_1612108492
over 1 year ago
VP Enterprise Sales - SaaS Loyalty Marketing Tech
Up to £120k base + OTE
This tech is one of the market leaders in the space doubling revenue YoY and acquiring technologies, they are a multi-million pound ARR global organisation.
- Forrester & Gartner leading tech
- Large and successful business
- They have a great reputation
- Voted as one of the best places to work in the UK
This is a leadership role within a large and successful organisation, you will manage a team of BDMs as well as a dotted line into SDRs and marketing with the main aim of growing revenue with large organisations
Your remit is the loyalty marketing side of the business.
- Manage and win RFPs/POCs with large organisations, deal sizes are minimum six figures annually and many are millions P/A
- Get in front of more brands and be proactive about having more deals in the pipeline
- Utilise you strong sales acumen to shorten the often 12m+ sales cycles to <9 months where possible
- Put together a GTM plan and bring your own strategies about how to grow the teams revenue
- The day to day management of a mid-senior sales team
- Work closely with the SDR, marketing and operations teams
- 15 years SaaS sales experience with at least 8+ years in SaaS leadership
- You have recently been selling (and leading a team selling) enterprise marketing technology ideally in loyalty, CRM, CX or email marketing
- Strong experience at successfully handling six figure+ deals
- Experience at managing long sales cycles
- Have put together GTM plans multiple times and have been successful in implementing them
- Can prove you have grown team revenues over many years
- Great longevity in roles
- Can bring new sales strategies
- Consultative sales approach yet with a hunter mindset that can find new brands to bring on board
- Interested in loyalty marketing
- Process and metrics driven
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.