City of London
16 days ago
This role is part of a new marketing function, which supports a global high growth fintech business with operations throughout Europe and Asia. The VP of Digital will have full responsibility for Product Strategy and Customer Experience roadmap globally
- Develop the Product Strategy and Customer Experience Roadmap aligned with business objectives. The product includes all aspects of the website, payments, tagging and reporting, CRM solutions, affiliate platform, promotion management systems, referral programmes, loyalty programmes and social media integration.
- Evaluate product ideas and feature requests and recommend which are worth pursuing. Build the business case and financial model for the roadmap.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target customer’s needs and desires and match this with the relevant business proposition and the drive the capabilities roadmap
- Identify the product requirements and document the specifications. The specifications must define the product’s functionality and the complete user experience. They should include all tracking, analytics and required data.
- Manage all operations related 3rd party vendors – negotiation, contracting, implementation.
- Get input and buy-in of all stakeholders (including marketing, shareholders, development teams) and ensure approval by the leadership team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the members of all stakeholders. Persuade with facts, logic, enthusiasm and a proven track record. Collaborate closely with a cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Develop, maintain and communicate a deep knowledge of the market, competition, technology, customer base and capabilities in order to chart a successful product course.
- Represent the end customer throughout the process of defining, designing, building, testing and launching any product and any new features.
- Drive business KPIs through optimizing registration, payments processing, subscription management, pricing, and customer experience
- Identify data requirements and collection strategies and ensuring data availability, accuracy and the appropriate tools to allow business users to access data to support strategy and decision making.
- Ensure that requests for project changes comply with and regulatory and legal requirements
- Build a team including Data and Insight Manager, Product Managers, Customer Support and Operations
- Demonstrable experience of iterative product and operations management in a mass B2C performance marketing environment
- Demonstrable experience in the management of product mix, margin and the impact on profitability
- Excellent knowledge of ecommerce related digital capabilities and analytics
- Proven experience of scoping product change requests – a clear statement of the rationale for the change, the learning to be derived from making the change and a definition of the performance metrics that will be used to measure the effectiveness of the change
- Excellent understanding of Excel to manipulate data and create charts.
- Numerate and logical. Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively across various stakeholder levels
- Experience in building high performing digital teams
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Co-Founder and Director
(+44) 203 728 2971 | (+44) 7903 726 932
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox