£12000 - £140000 per annum + Additional Benefits
6 months ago
VP of Engineering & Product - AdTech - £120,000 - £140,000 + Benefits
My client is a very exciting tech start-up that is "shaking up" the AdTech industry by being at the forefront of cloud infrastructure adoption. They chose to build their technology with AWS and from there have integrated with Google and are now one of the few licensed data providers globally.
Growing very quickly with presence in more than 5 cities including NYC, London, and Paris. The next stage of growth is with the recruitment of a technical leader to sit on the board and work closely with the CEO on the next phase of growth and strategy - CTPO. This hire will oversee the next stage of technical growth within the business and work with the board on strategy as they enter series A funding, it couldn't get more exciting for them!
The CEO is super impressive with over 20+ years of experience in the AdTech industry and has led teams within some of the world's largest media houses. He is supported by some of the biggest names in the industry who sit on the board of advisors. We are looking for an experienced technical leader with experience working within the MarTech/AdTech industry ideally with exposure to AWS. Alongside this, someone who understands and has experience in developing SaaS-based products would be helpful. A strong coach and developer of teams will be important as the team starts to grow into 2022.
- Oversee all aspects of product and engineering, including product vision, technical strategy, technology blueprint, best practices, technology stack decisions.
- Manage the end-to-end technology execution.
- Spot potential technical risks and recognise innovation opportunities.
- Responsible for the delivery of high-quality and on-time projects and products.
- Defining and monitoring tech development processes.
- Having an innovative mindset to make existing products evolve and launch a new one from scratch.
- Experience: +8 years in MarTech and/or AdTech.
- Having developed SaaS products.
- Technological requirements:-
- Expert in Agile best practices and development tools
- Advanced knowledge of AWS infrastructure
- Good knowledge across a variety of systems (eg Java/Python) for best practices and approaches
- Database management and technical design understanding
- Deep understanding of 1st/2nd/3rd party data on-boarding/activation's
- Identity (cookie-less solutions, cross-device)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.