City of London, London
£100000 - £110000 per annum + 75% OTE + Uncapped Commission
5 months ago
VP of Partnerships Directors, Retail - Marketing Tech, SaaS, Fintech, Grocery. Up to £110k base + 75% OTE
This company are in a very strong position with 14 years behind them and post IPO for 3 years, they are a strong contender in their market. Working up against the Google's & Meta's, this is an exciting space to be in!
Their products are in demand as their clients are always looking to understand when and where customers are buying. This company's purchase intelligence software is key to brands and retailers increasing their sales. Using this intelligence to grant their client's the advertising space, further makes this company a disruptive solution in Martech & Adtech industries.
You will be managing a team of 4 sell cardlink marketing and purchase intelligence; connecting Enterprise grocery brands with advertising opportunities through a loyalty platform.
They already have great case studies with Clarks, Dunkin Donuts and Sainsburys.
- Great earning potential with large deals
- Commission from day 1
- Lots of independence & flexibility in the role
- The opportunity to be part of the strategy and set-up of the Retail Partnerships team, working with the SVP and VP's of other verticals
- Vertical specific, so very focussed management of sales
- Being part of every sell and hands on when necessary
- Excellent commission structure
- Competitive benefits such as shares,
As the VP of Partnerships Director Retail, you are responsible for:
- Enterprise new business and existing business sales, you will be tasked with managing a team selling to some of the biggest Retailers in the world.
- You will also coach, mentor and be a hands on team player for the team, when necessary
- Setting the sales enablement strategy, looking beyond normal practices and creating new ways of reaching more of the market
- Setting goals and helping the team hit them
- Working with other VP's and the SVP on the company strategy
- Managing the team selling sought after advertising space with a loyalty function
- Working with Enterprise size companies
- Working up against the Google's & Meta's
- Being part of the company strategy for Retail Partnerships
- Work closely with your peer & marketing teams for lead generation
- 10+ years saas sales experience or experience within marketing tech or advertising tech space
- 5+ years team leadership/line management experience
- 360 (closing) sales experience working with multi-million pound budgets
- Team management, coaching, mentoring experience, with a hands on approach to helping teams with areas of sales that need improvement or development
- Proven expertise within/selling to the retail industry
- Experience in the strategic element of managing a department
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success, at least 2/3 years in each company
- Have regularly hit your annual quota
- Have experience at handling online demos, F2F client meetings, putting briefs together and closing contracts.
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling.
- Process and metrics driven and likes a consultative sell.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.