City of London
£100000 - £130000 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 months ago
Sphere Digital is proud to be in partnership with one of the most initiative advertising technology vendors. With a global presence and exciting growth plans, this organisation has a strong reputation for providing the best search intelligence to businesses such as Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon. Reporting directly into the COO you will be a significant part of the senior leadership team along with coaching and leading a team of 6 Product professionals across Europe and the US.
- Ownership of the entire Product road-map, ensuring delivery and timelines are met.
- Maintain an expert level of understanding in the Ad-Tech industry and drive strategic conversations relating to our products with the view to building industry-leading offerings.
- Managing a team of Global Product Managers.
- Work with the senior leadership team and other key stakeholders to prioritise across a large and complex set of existing products and new opportunities.
- Build on the existing product management culture that intelligently balances product excellence with a strong delivery.
- Strong knowledge and experience within the programmatic and Ad Tech industries.
- Exposure to managing a team of 5+ product professionals - strong coaching and leadership skills.
- Experience of working with executive and senior leadership teams on growth and strategy.
- Ideally exposure in a start-up/scale-up environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Product Specialist
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.