City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Web/Digital Analyst- UK Broadcast Media Leader-(£40,000-£50,000)
Europe's leading media and entertainment company, their 32,000 employees help connect our customers to the very best entertainment, sports, news, arts and to local, original content. This is a fantastic opportunity to join UK's biggest media owner, who are looking for a Web/Digital Analyst who can deliver first class insight/analysis and help boost the performance of online content.
-Plan to double their investment in original content by 2024.
-Committed to being Europe's first net zero carbon entertainment company by 2030
-Fantastic opportunity to grow and enhance skillset
- Report into the Digital and Ecommerce Trading Lead
- Working with the Digital team you will incorporate qualitative and quantitative data to deliver a holistic customer journey view.
- Analyse website and mobile journeys data to understand customer behaviour and to deliver insight and improvement recommendations to cover customer journeys, campaigns, cross-sell activity
- Play a role in the optimisation of conversation strategies
- Work closely with the marketing teams, providing valuable insight on the performance of digital campaigns
- Be part of a dynamic environment at one of the most innovative companies around
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Good proficiency with Google or Adobe Analytics
- Ideally some experience with SQL and/or Visualiasation tools
- Good stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.