City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Web/Digital Analyst- Leading Publisher - £35,000
Become a Web/Digital Analyst at one of UK's leading publishers, they boast some iconic brands and deliver quality, accurate and real time content/news across the country. A eager to learn analyst is needed to support the data and editorial teams to ensure the newsroom has an analytics environment which meets current business needs and future aspirations.
This publisher has an increasingly engaged audience, partner with some top brands to enhance their commercial operational and are extremely data orientated.
You will provide regular insights to the content team from a variety of data sources used by the publisher, in particular first party traffic, social media, SEO and video analytics.
- Developing KPI structures and setting up dashboards.
- Monitor competitors using a suite of Social and SEO listening tools. Compile appropriate benchmarks to monitor performance for a variety of metrics on and off-platform.
- Contribute to standard daily, weekly and monthly reports on website performance
- Reporting to the Analytics Manager & working primarily on the Editorial side of the business,
- Support the content planning and assessment process by providing editorial insight.
- Manage and maintain user access for the suite of analytics tools used across the business.
- 6-12 months experience in a similar role
- Degree level educated
- Good experience with Adobe or Google Analytics
- A willingness and passion to learn
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.