City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
8 days ago
x1 12 Month & x1 6 Month Fixed Term Contracts - CRM Marketing Executives - Retail - Up to £35k pro rata.
Hi all. I am on the lookout for 2 CRM Marketing Executives who are available at relatively short notice for 2 roles within one of the leading UK retailers. 1 role will be a full 12 month maternity cover, and the other will be an initial 6 months covering someone moving internally.
These roles will sit in an established team of 6, within a wider CRM marketing team of around 22. Each smaller team looks after various aspects of the businesses CRM function - you will be in the digital propositions side of the team. This primarily deals with customer communication in relation to online shopping and in store smart shopping as examples.
This is not a technical CRM marketing position so you will not be required to build emails or code! You will work closely with the wider digital marketing teams that cover this, and your responsibility will be to build out strategy with what to do with customers, working with the various internal teams to help execute this strategy.
A lot can change within a 6-12 month period, so there could be potential for permanent employment down the line.
- CRM Marketing Executive
- Not technical - you will help build strategy and project manage multiple campaigns simultaneously rather than build emails/code.
- Work within the digital propositions sub team, looking at aspects of the business such as online shopping and instore smart shopping.
- Work closely with internal teams such as digital marketing, creative & analytics to execute strategy.
- Make sure each team is aligned & working effectively.
- Present plans and campaign learnings to internal stakeholders.
- Previous CRM experience essential.
- Strong communication skills as you will need to be in constant communication with internal teams and agencies.
- Ability to manage multiple different projects at the same time.
- Confident using data to inform decisions and use in presentations etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox