£50000 - £70000 per annum + + commission
about 2 months ago
My client are a next generation kids entertainment company. They create, own and distribute entertainment to kids with a clear mission to create content that parents and kids love
The aim of their content is to inspire and engage children, expanding their worlds and minds through relevant and fun story whilst creating content that parents can trust to be safe to watch and a positive influence on their child's development. The company have grown massively and as you would imagine are seeing massive growth and exposure.
- Taken Series A funding at over $100 million
- Revenue is driven by: Licensing content through Amazon / Netflix etc / Merchandise / Media & Brand Partnerships
- YouTube channel has over 1.5 billion views per month
- Company has aggressively acquired other kids content production companies and have grown already to over 130 people in their London offices in the last 2 years.
Working on their Media team you will be working alongisde the Digital Sales Lead driving revenue across video / OTT / Youtube in addition across their wider media portfolio.
- Selling digital advertising to major brands / agencies and trading desks. Video and YouTube sales experience desired.
- A background in winning agency spend and establishing trading relationships
- A background in selling programmatic video
- A background in selling premium content and audiences
- A knowledge / background in selling video and addressable TV
- A background in advising brands on adopting a digital advertising strategy
To find out more either apply today or get in touch with:
Matt Demain: Senior Manager Sales Division
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.