Client Director – MUNICH - COMPETITIVE SALARY!
One of the biggest advertising agencies in the world which owns a huge portfolio of famous global brands (all of which you will know) is hiring a Client Director!
Sphere have recently partnered with one of the best and most exciting advertising agencies in the world. They own an impressive portfolio of leading brands worldwide within the beauty, retail, fashion, SaaS and lifestyle.
They are looking to hire a experienced and ambitious Client Director who will lead the client’s flagship growth in the DACH region, and help two of their biggest clients bridge the gap between local and global strategy. This person will be the main POC for the client and the main source of communication between the agency and the client. The role will focus on advertising strategy and building a long lasting and valuable relationship with two of their most significant clients.
The role is based in Munich, and is open to remote. Prior experience of client management, media strategy and native/fluent German is a MUST!
- Be the Client Director for the DACH market for the client
- Develop, nurture and build relationships with client stakeholders and marketing teams
- Work with internal team to meet client expectations and goals
- Have a multichannel understanding of client’s priorities
- Cross-collaborate with internal channel specific teams and client to manage projects and set client expectation and delivery objectives
- Maintain all project plans and documents are up to date and up to scratch
- Attend multichannel meetings alongside COE with clients to drive the multichannel strategy
- Understanding the B2C fashion and retail world within the DACH region
- Native of complete German fluency
- +5 years of Client Service management and media strategy
- High strategic pedigree and strong awareness on current and new marketing opportunities and channels
- Strong understanding and background in B2C DACH media strategy landscape
- Ability to manage a client portfolio of brands
- Digital marketing, Paid Media & Offline channel experience, preferably from agency-side
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with clients
- Numbers and results driven, attention to detail, self-starter, motivated and positive attitude
- Multi-tasking with multiple departments within the agency as well as independently
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Alex Talon Wylie