Influence Account Director
3 month contract
£275 per day – outside IR35
You MUST have the right to work in the UK
My client is an Influencer Marketing Agency and they are looking for an Account Director to support them over the next few months having won new clients across beauty and FMCG. You will work with the Influence management team across strategy, ideation, project management and execution of influencer marketing campaigns. You must have experience working on global multi-market campaigns.
- You will lead large and complex influence projects
- You will be creating momentum within the team and ensure high quality work as well as growth
- You will be a trusted partner and advisor to mid-level clients as well as more senior clients
- You will over-see the day to day running of influencer marketing campaigns
- You will need a thorough understanding of your clients business objectives and support them in achieving this as well as navigating through potential issues
- You will be leading a wider team in order to help them achieve their goals
- 5 years’ experience within an agency and influencer marketing experience
- Strong experience of key stakeholder management at a senior and global level
- Proven experience of integrating digital and social media in campaign activity at a multi-market level
- You must have demonstrable experience working on global marketing campaigns previously
- You must be comfortable leading the team as well as getting involved with hands on execution
- Deep passion for influencer marketing
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Influence Account Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.