Sphere Digital Recruitment is seeking an ambitious and driven Recruitment Consultant to join one of our highest performing teams; Our contract Influencer, Content and Social Media desk, who hire for agencies (mostly) and client side (brands and publishers) in this space.
We have a thriving consultant on contract in this hot and up and coming market who is signing clients and winning a steady flow of jobs.
We want to hire someone who can work alongside this person and generate a significant amount of revenue each year from new and existing customers.
Sphere has over 10 years’ experience recruiting into the media, marketing and technology space and is a leading recruitment partner in this space. With regular industry events and speakers from the sector joining our Life in Digital Podcast with over 75,000 listeners, you will have the backing of a strong market presence across agencies, brands, technology vendors and publishers.
Digital Marketing has been at the core of our business since our inception. We have generated over £20M placing digital marketing talent around the globe and we work with incredible customers; from big brands through to high growth scale-ups. We are the no.1 provider of talent to the worlds largest agency networks, GroupM, Omnicom, Publicis, Havas and Dentsu.
Our CRM is alive with the tough to access digital marketers that the market wants to hire!
Last year Sphere were recognised as the Best Recruitment Company to work for in the UK (and size) and the Best Company to work for in the UK at the Best Companies awards. Our CEO, Ed Steer, was selected as the Best CEO of a small company in the UK. You will benefit from the support and expertise of our experienced team, as well as our collaborative, fun, supportive and high achieving team culture.
About the role
Developing a new revenue stream and enabling this to become a key part of our future
• Taking ownership of long standing customers, nurturing and developing these
• Winning new business from existing Sphere accounts and new accounts (Digital Marketing agencies, influencer marketing agencies and PR agencies)
• Becoming part of a winning team and helping to build on a brilliant team culture, working with your team and teams across our business in the UK and the US office
• Digital Marketing is at the heart of Sphere – you will become part of the heartbeat of the company, internally and externally
• Achieving revenue targets and KPIs, and contributing to the growth and success of Sphere Digital Recruitment.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruitment, ideally contract within the influencer, social, content or PR
• A proven high achiever who wants to achieve brilliant results with and for their customers and their team mate
• Someone who is individually motivated yet who wants to work with a team and to be part of a team who work together
• Someone who loves to learn, listens well and enjoys an environment with a lot of feedback and learning.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CVnow!