Senior Account Director
£65,000 FTC pro rata
3 month contract
1 day in the office (Chiswick) - Full time contract
My client is a network marketing agency and they are looking for a Senior Account Director to support them on a leading client. The role is full time and you will need to be in their Chiswick office 1 day a week. You will be the primary client liaison and have experience across content, social and digital. You will work closely with the creative and media teams.
- Project leadership: Provide clear direction and quality oversight on individual projects.
- Strategic planning: Develop short-term project briefs and contribute to long-term brand/marketing planning.
- Persuasive communication: Offer strategic insights, refocus teams, and negotiate effectively with clients.
- Creative drive: Collaborate with creative teams, drive impactful creative work, and push for improvement.
- Client relationships: Establish strong client relationships, manage stakeholders, and handle senior interactions.
- Business management: Integrate projects, manage commercials, identify opportunities, and track profitability.
- Communication excellence: Maintain clear communication among clients, agencies, and internal teams.
- Client trust: Gain client trust, exceed expectations, and be the technical expert for clients and teams.
- Technology proficiency: Understand performance-driven social media, CRM, and data-led initiatives.
- People management: Handle personnel matters, support and motivate team members, and ensure client satisfaction.
- You will need a minimum of 5 years' experience and at least 1 years' experience in an Account Director role
- You will need to have experience working for a large network agency previously
- Proficient in creative organization, adept at foreseeing challenges, providing ingenious solutions, and enhancing creative quality.
- Enthusiastic about creativity, well-versed in industry trends, and abreast of creative technology.
- Skilled in delivering across diverse social platforms, leading best practices, and understanding the client's market.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Senior Account Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.