City of London
about 2 months ago
Account Director- Independent Agency- London
This agency is an independent agency focuses solely on sports, lifestyle and fitness clients. They have aggressive growth plans so you will have the ability to form best practice. They pride themselves in delivering unmatched campaign efficiency and impact through their custom platform. Additionally, they provide employees with the opportunity to shape your career the way you want by allowing them to explore their interests within the agency. They work as a collaborative team where everyone's voice is heard and listened to.
- Work with exciting and well-known clients that are innovative and work on interesting campaigns
- Great company culture - a friendly tightknit team that welcomes everyone
- Supportive and encouraging leadership team that puts the team's development first
As the Account Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading day-to day client contact and comfortable building a strong relationship and trust with the client
- Build strong relationships with our Partners and gain their confidence by demonstrating and understanding on growth marketing
- Devising and executing strategies and making sure internal teams are aligned to ensure efficient and timely project delivery
- Responsible for driving long term and short-term revenue growth for clients.
- Experience in working with clients and managing partner relationships
- Strong commercial acumen and experience in growing clients revenue stream
- You are passionate about digital media and stay on top of industry trends
- You will be able to mentor, train and oversee the team
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox