£25000 - £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Account Executive - Marketing - London - £25k-£30k
My client is a creative agency founded in 1987 that specialises in building brands for Fintech businesses.
As the Account Executive, you will become an important part of the company's marketing team. You will have many responsibilities including liaising with both clients and designers as well as managing the internal marketing.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Flexible working environment, typically 1 day in the office.
- Freedom to tailor your career progression based on your interests!
- Opportunity to work with experts in the Fintech space, an with their elite cliente e.g. JP Morgan and Fidelity International.
As the Account Executive, your responsibilities will include…
- Managing our client accounts and our freelance/ agency network (scheduling & invoicing).
- Communicating with designers to manage their weekly schedules -ensuring adherence to brief & deadlines.
- Managing the company's internal marketing: supporting our newsletter, new podcast, published case studies and amplifying our LinkedIn presence.
- Support the broader marketing team where needed.
- You have a keen interest/ experience in design, client relations or finance.
- You're motivated and a team player that is willing to learn in an environment that champions career growth.
- You have strong communication skills (experience managing freelancers is a bonus).
- Background in copy or design with excellent English language skills and 1-2 years' experience.
- Understanding of Financial Services is advantageous.
You can apply for this role of Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3869 2076
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage application regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.