about 2 months ago
Account Executive – Marketing Tech, Saas - Up to £75k,000 + double OTE - London
I am working with a growing and ambitious company that sell the all important customer experience technology that is crucial to their client’s consumer growth & satisfaction.
The team is excelling and exceeding targets that they feel this is the perfect time to grow their successful team. The company are in growth mode, and have recently opened offices in the US!
Their CX tech allows their clients to pull and analyse consumer feedback from all channels & social media so that they can improve their customer’s experience and keep them happy!
You will be selling a smart, necessary & interesting technology.
They already have great clients such as Amazon, Uber, Spotify, HelloFresh.
- Great earning potential with double OTE and achievable targets.
- Lots of independence & flexibility in the role.
- New business role and being part of a growing company & team
- UK & US teams
- Organised, tiered & focussed territories
- Very flexible working – as much as you like
- Selling a much-needed tech
As Account Executive, you are responsible for:
- Bringing in new business as well as closing deals from inbound leads.
- Tasked with developing your own pipeline, pitching to new clients managing the sales process over the line - 360 sales.
- Selling to global companies
- 2+ years sales experience in the SaaS or Martech space
- 2+ years closing (360 sales) experience
- Ability to manage own pipeline & build out your own territory
- Start-up experience is a bonus!
- Have reached targets of at least $800k
- Managed average order values of $60k
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success, at least 2/3 years in each company
- Have regularly hit your annual quota
- Have experience at handling online demos, F2F client meetings, putting briefs together and closing contracts.
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling.
- Process and metrics driven and likes a consultative sell.
You can apply for this role of Paid Search Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox