18 days ago
ACCOUNT MANAGER - BERLIN - COMPETITIVE SALARY!
One of the most prestigious streamers in world is hiring to expand their Account Management team in Berlin!
Sphere have recently partnered with one of the best and most exciting streaming platforms in the world. This streamer is taking over the TV and film streaming subscription industry by storm and has been a direct competitor with Netflix and Amazon for a number of years already. They are worth 1.03 trillion dollars! You probably know who they are ;)
They are looking to hire a junior, talented and ambitious Digital marketer and account specialist, and are looking to expand their Account management department. You will be part of a core team of account specialists, optimising campaigns in performance, online and affiliate marketing!
The role is based in Berlin, and is a hybrid role. Prior experience in Affiliate and a digital marketing, as well as complete fluency or native German is a MUST!
- Optimizing and managing campaigns and channels on main account, hands-on and strategic responsibilities
- Manage and analyse data from performance, online and affiliate campaigns on main account
- Use data tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and manually work on Excel
- Bring a broad and knowledgeable understanding on B2C subscription based marketing to the table, as well as expertise on managing affiliate marketing campaigns
- Manage the Account Specialists and ensure they are performing at a high level
- Exploit Affiliate marketing strategies and new measures on main accounts
- Cross-collaborate with other marketing teams and account managers to hit KPI targets and align with company goals
- +1/2 years of digital marketing experience
- Cutting edge knowledge on Digital Marketing industry, relevant studies is a major plus
- Growth orientated mindset, motivation to hit targets on main account
- Native or complete fluency in German is a MUST
- Understanding on Performance Marketing (paid media and SEO), Online marketing and especially Affiliate marketing
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns on eCommerce, B2C and D2C subscription based accounts/companies
- Basic skill or knowledge on using Performance Marketing tools, SEO tools and Affiliate marketing measures
- Comfortable working manually with Excel, Google Analytics and data in general
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Alex Talon Wylie
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox