City of London
£38000 - £42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Ad Ops Specialist - Media Owner - London - £38,000-£42,000
My clients are one of the biggest and most established British broadcasters, with over 6000 employees in the UK there are endless opportunities for growth and progression. Globally, they are a world leader in breaking news across TV, radio, online and social platforms. My clients are looking for an ad ops specialist to join their team, someone who has experience managing campaigns end to end using GAM as well as exposure to programmatic to support clients.
- London salary weighting should you wish to commit to 2 days a week in the office
- 25 days holiday
- Exclusive company discounts for shopping and dining out
As the Ad Ops Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage EMEA takeovers via the online digital calendar.
- Build inventory packages on new and existing propositions for the sales team to take to market.
- Deliver weekly inventory and monthly KPI reporting across the ad sales business.
- Regularly communicate inventory and product updates, and communicate best practices to EMEA sales teams and global Ops team.
- Minimise risk and problem solve by investigating delivery/performance issues on both programmatic and direct deals, including the monitoring of delivery with key advertising campaigns and optimise where necessary.
- Have experience managing campaigns using GAM
- Have a deep knowledge of programmatic, and have ran campaigns in the past
- Are a team player, and can work across multiple team
- Are a "data wizard"-you're comfortable with numbers and big data and can utilize your analytical skills to communicate the "why's" to stakeholders.
- Have a good understanding of advertising and the digital landscape
You can apply for this role of Ad Ops Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.