Affiliate Senior Executive - Network Agency
- If you join this agency, you will experience a place of work unparalleled with any other; to do the best work in your career.
- With half of the employees originating from outside the UK, you will join a truly connected culture which celebrates difference and embraces diversity.
- This is a huge organisation, albeit one with a small agency feel.
- You will play a key role in developing strong relationships and shared ethos, whilst at the same time benefit from a plethora of career opportunities and training.
- Undeniably, this is an agency with a grounded sense of belonging and community, one which is social and emotionally-aware.
- Everything you achieve and learn will be exciting and rich in value – everyday will be a new challenge that needs solving!
- You need to be able to work well under pressure and in a high paced environment
- You will be responsible for communicating with a variety of publishers and people, and strong communication and people skills are required to maintain publisher relationships.
- An interest in data, and a drive to action steps to impact performance is key, where you will be working on optimizations and key projects to improve demand for the client year on year.
- Strong organization and time management skills are a must
- You will support junior members of the team in the work they do, to help them progress and learn but also work with other team members on projects and recommendations.
- You are confident using tools such as Excel and PowerPoint. You have experience working within an affiliate network platform or data validation tool.
- You will be confident using our reporting platforms and able to explain this to other members of the team
- You will listen, distil the brief down and work with the team to understand the client brief and brief the relevant partners. You will push back to the client where necessary to create the best possible brief.
- You will be confident in creating reports for clients and providing insights based on the data, which you can turn into strategic recommendations to the client.
- You will build strong relationships with the clients you work on, managing the actions from the weekly client status meetings.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson – email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Please take a look at our website. Sphere is an equal opportunities employer.
We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law. If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.