about 2 months ago
Affiliate Senior Executive - Independent Agency - Negotiable - London
- Manage the affiliate marketing strategy and delivery for multiple clients across a variety of verticals and sectors for a portfolio of clients with a revenue totalling £250k
- Work with the Affiliates Lead and Account Directors to spot and develop opportunities for business growth through affiliate marketing for our clients
- Project-manage and deliver end-to-end affiliate marketing campaigns for multiple clients and sectors
- Monitor project performance, timelines and budgets and report on these regularly to the account director and the client
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients so that they trust and value your opinions
- Liaise with clients regularly (responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking, managing milestones and approvals)
- Oversee delivery of affiliate marketing work to ensure it is delivered to the highest possible standard and meets client objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build wide ranging partnerships
- Portfolio of affiliate marketing campaigns that show a demonstrable ROI for clients
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Strong client communication skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent project management skills. Strong client communication skills with the proven ability to add value to clients
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox