Contract- 6 months- Outside IR35
Hybrid work model
£400-450 per day DOE
A global media and events based business is looking to hire a Business Analyst to help deliver a new IT solution across their business. The Events company is a market leader in both the B2B and B2c space. This business is embarking on a period of digital transformation to replace its historic core enterprise systems and tech solutions across CRM, ERP and Professional Services. Phase one of this programme of work will be delivered by the mid way point of the year and additional phases will follow through until 2026, so this contract definitely has long term scope!
The Business Analyst will be a major part of the IT team that is tasked with delivering solution implementation. As Business Analyst you will work in close partnership with various cross functional teams, as well as the system integrator. The brand is looking for a Business Analyst who has previous experience in Media, Marketing & Advertising, within a Professional services setting- sales, project resourcing, accounting, finance. The role is based in London 3 days per week and home for the other 2
Key skills and responsibilities for this Business Analyst role are:
- Key hands-on, 360, end to end project experience during requirements gathering, system implementation, validation, testing and training
- The business analyst will be key contractor for the delivery of the new solution.
- You must fully understand the concept of 'Fit-to-standard' and ensure that approach is followed vs traditional requirements gathering and complex customisations.
- You will be required to challenge the third-party systems integrator, vendor and business stakeholders to adopt standard processes and reduce the number of customisations required.
- Understand the business processes and identify opportunities to improve and simplify processes
- Analyse the input/output of end-to-end processes
- You will ideally have experience in NetSuite and/or MS Dynamics
- Business partnering, continuous improvement, process simplification, ongoing gathering and prioritisation of requirements and opportunities, support integration resulting from the acquisition of new businesses
- Manage a backlog of features and enhancements to the system and work with the head of IT to define the roadmap and enhancements budget
- Analyse and resolve information problems, requested changes, and required modifications to develop appropriate business process solutions
- Liaise with third-party providers
In order to deliver on the above tasks the business thinks the Business Analyst needs to have the following skills and experience:
- 7+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience in Professional Services business processes
- Experience working across both IT and business organisations
- NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics experience would be hugely desirable
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Able to operate in during the period of complex change that will be the DXP, CRM and ERP implementation
- Pre-emptive attitude, tenacious and motivated
- Ability to work in coordination with remote team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing and able to work in the office
- Business process knowledge in the following key areas:
- DXP for Enhancing targeting Digital customer base
- CRM processed in professional services
- Projects (resourcing, revenue recognition, billing) in professional services
- Finance and accounting
- NetSuite/MS Dynamics experience as a user and/or as part of a project delivery team would be an advantage
- Analytical problem-solving and prioritisation skills
- Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Project Management and self-management with the ability to consistently manage deadlines and plan tasks across multiple resources and work streams
Education & Certifications
- B.S. or equivalent work experience/certifications in related discipline (preferred)
- Accounting qualifications (preferred)
- DXP CRM and ERP certifications (preferred)
If this sounds like you and you are available to interview asap and start at the end of January please do send your CV to us for consideration.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.