City of London
£35000 - £43000 per annum
20 days ago
Contract - Campaign Manager maternity cover FTC - up to £43k
My client is one of the oldest and biggest publishers and they are looking for a Campaign Manager for a one year maternity cover. You will play a key role in running and coordinating digital marketing campaigns covering paid media and email marketing. Their offices are just outside central London and offer hybrid working (2 days in the office) and the start date is 1st December.
- Set up campaigns across Google, Meta, Instagram, Twitter as well as email campaigns
- Monitor performance of the campaigns and feedback on necessary changes to improve effectiveness
- Post campaign analysis and reporting working in collaboration with analyticsteam
- Work closely with the marketing planning teams to prepare briefings for the operations team
- Work with the content creation team to build effective campaigns
- Be proactive with ideas for continuous improvement in processes as well as automation opportunities
- Communicate frequently with internal and external stakeholders to keep the relevant people updated
- Experience in running paid social, PPCand email campaigns
- Open to 18 months experience and above
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience in role coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Analyticalmindset and problem solving skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Associate Director
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox