City of London
£250 - £251 per day
15 days ago
Influence Account Manager
2 month contract
Full Time / Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
A leading marketing and PR Agency are looking for an Influence Account Manager who will be working on large campaigns.
You will be directly responsible for the ideation, project management and execution of influencer marketing campaigns across this spectrum.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of influencer campaigns, from identification and implementation, overseeing and reporting.
- Actively contribute to the Influencer strategy: recommend objectives, targets, action plan, calendar and budget
- Aligning and collaborating with media, PR, social, brand activation, digital and all other stakeholders - internal and external to deliver best in class campaigns for our clients.
- Identifying and nurturing client appropriate talent opportunities and nurturing relationships to help deliver the influencer program for clients.
- Maintain and build and successful client relationships, selling in ideas and content streams in quick turnaround and high-pressure situations.
- Be able to present creative and sell content solutions to internal stakeholders and new and existing clients.?
- Responsible for managing the influencer database and ensuring this is kept up to date.
- Stay up to date with cultural/social trends and customers' views and attitudes.
- Assists in the development of and participation in promoting our influencer offering across the business.
- Supports on additional projects as required - such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends.
- Minimum 2-year influencer marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience in building consistently productive relationships.
- Strong experience of key stakeholder management.
- A creative outlook with the ability to achieve the full potential from projects, keeping abreast of and utilising new industry developments and technology.
- Proven experience of integrating digital and social media in campaign activity.
- Self-motivated, action-oriented and ambitious with a positive "can-do" attitude
- A keen interest in all things social and an avid follower of relevant news & trends.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Influencer Account Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox