City of London
£400 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
Influence Business Director
2 month contract
Full time (2 days in the office a week)
£450pd - Outside IR35
My client is a leading Marketing and PR Agency who are looking for an Influence Business Director to work on a leading drinks brand. You will be leading large, complex influence projects.
You will need to understand the broader context that influence plays within the marketing mix and be a trusted partner and advisor to their client.
- You will lead large and complex influence projects
- You will be creating momentum within the team and ensure high quality work as well as growth
- You will be a trusted partner and advisor to mid-level clients as well as more senior clients
- You will need a thorough understanding of your clients business objectives and support them in achieving this as well as navigating through potential issues
- You will be leading a wider team in order to help them achieve their goals
- You will be knowledgeable about how to manage key stakeholders
- 5+ years experience within a marketing / influence / social agency
- Strong experience of key stakeholder management at a senior and global level
- Proven experience of integrating digital and social media in campaign activity at both a single market and multi market level
- Deep passion for influencer marketing
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Influence Business Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.