City of London
£350 - £351 per day
5 days ago
3 month contract
Fulltime, Hybrid (2 days in the office)
Umbrella company contractors ONLY
My client are a leading retail company who are looking for an Influencer Manager to lead on the end-to-end influencer activation including responding to briefs, campaign planning, influencer selection, contract negotiation, influencer liaison, influencer brief development, campaign execution, and reporting.
This role sits across Paid and Organic and you will be working alongside the Social Media Management team.
- Set clear intent, direction and guardrails to achieve outcomes, aligned to the influencer strategy.
- Development of a comprehensive social strategy for owned social influencer activation and amplification. Delivery against this strategy with a clear measurement framework used to develop insights to inform future strategy.
- A key role within the wider marketing and customer team to inspire and coach around the use of influencers.
- Continually looks to deliver, improve and understand best inclass activity execution. Takes a test and learn approach to capture early competitive advantage and ensure robust hypotheses deliver insightful results. Supporting in the delivery of insight and execution pre and post activity.
- Establishes a test & learn paid media strategy with media agency, supports wider team in delivering work that supports the required learns.
- As part of the social team, be a thought leader in social recommending appropriate techniques and tools
- 7+ years influencer management experience in a retail company, or similar role
- Demonstrable social experience working on high profile multi-channel consumer brand, as well as community management experience
- Experience managing end-to-end influencer activity including influencer identification, selection, negotiation, brief writing and delivery, campaign optimisation and reporting.
- Experience working closely with influencers in delivering marketing campaigns.
- Experience of social channels, formats and audience targeting. Paid media strategy around influencer activity,
- Experience of insight analysis, including using a variety of tools for social listening
- Creative thinking delivering inspiring and relevant content whilst managing data
- Experience of understanding customers, tone of voice and ability to drive performance whilst protecting brand values
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Influencer Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox