£250 - £251 per day
about 2 months ago
Social Account Manager
1 month with the potential to extend
£250pd - Outside IR35
Full time - Hybrid working (2-3 days in the office)
My client is a Social Media Agency who are looking so a Social Account Manager to support them of 4 of their accounts.
The role will cover various account management aspects including pitching new client programmes, delivering existing social campaigns and upselling to existing clients.
You will be reporting into the Account Director
- You will act as a key liaison between the client and teams
- You will be detail-orientated - ensuring all work is delivered on time and on budget
- You will help build and direct the client's communication campaigns ensuring their objectives are met
- You will be solutions focused in approach and bring creative thinking to problem solving.
- You will manage the day to day social media programmes
- Minimum 4 years agency experience
- Client services experience with a focus on organic social media
- Experience developing timelines, budget management, documentation and delivering against briefs
- Experience writing and delivering presentations to clients
- Experience managing third party production partners and suppliers
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Social Account Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox