City of London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
11 days ago
CRM Data Manager - Ecommerce - up to 40k
New role as a CRM Data Manager at one of the UK's biggest transport groups, you will work with million points of data and develop insights and analysis to help the company understand who their customers are and how you can help boost retention and acquisition for the marketing team.
- Bespoke training and development
- Be part of an established team and hit the ground running
- Deal will million rows of customer data
- Ensuring adherence to GDPR guidelines. Investigate and answer customer data related GDPR queries;
- Support the Commercial CRM Manager by identifying different customer profiles & segments to increase product renewal and improve ROI through cross sell opportunities
- Run database extracts and reports required by stakeholders, the internal Marketing and wider teams upon request;
- Oversee the National data systems, managing data flows and data mapping.
- Use SQL and Salesforce to extract, manage and analyse customer data
- 1-2 years experience as a CRM Analyst
- Good proficiency with SQL and experience with Salesforce or any other CRM tools
- Very open to background (media, e-com, agency, etc)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox