City of London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Customer Analytics Manager - Global Entertainment Business - London (hybrid) - £75K
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading gaming business who are revolutionising the sector and scaling at pace.
You will join a well established analytics function and come with bags of experience in data & analytics, have worked in analysing CRM & customer related data and know SQL like the back of your hand.
- Lead a team of data analysts with a focus on CRM and customer data analysis and modelling
- Own the strategic vision for the analytics business function related to customer data
- Quick progression available into a Head of role realistic and achievable
- Work for a world leading organisation who boast a fun and modern culture
- Lead a team of data analysts
- Collaborate with the marketing team in designing engaging campaigns
- Deliver customer insights and make recommendations through post campaign analysis
- Lead on hands-on modelling and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Partner with cross-functional senior stakeholders to optimise customer loyalty and CLV
- Drive continuous improvement in tools and technology sued for analysis
- Define and implement measurement strategies
- Extensive experience in data and analytics
- Experience in CRM, customer, campaign or marketing analytics
- Expert practical experience in A/B testing
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Team leadership experience
- Ability to interpret and data and drive business decisions
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager - Data, Analytics & Insights
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.