City of London
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
18 days ago
eCommerce Account Director
eCommerce Account Director - Media Agency - London - £65,000
My client is a leading global advertising, marketing, and corporate communications agency.
They provide services to over 5,000 clients across 100 countries.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced eCommerce specialist to join the agencies specialist eCommerce advisory service. Understanding consumer audience and behaviour, while providing your clients with an end-to-end view of full ecommerce value and identify insights that improve digital availability.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior eCommerce specialist to join the strategy team within the agency which is responsible for developing the commercial and full stack eCommerce offering.
As the eCommerce Account Director your responsibilities will include:
· Support eCommerce Leadership - contributing to strategy, consulting your team and developing a profitable business pipeline
· Business advisory and expansion - identify, prospect and pitch to new clients.
· Platform audits and optimisation - identify opportunities based on deep data analysis
· eCommerce Media Planning.
· Promotional and CX Strategy
· Stakeholder Management.
For the role of eCommerce Account Director, this agency are looking for this person to have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience in eCommerce, eCommerce Key account Management across eGrocery media planning, eCommerce strategy and/or retailer eCommerce activation / performance display at either a digital agency or consulting firm or at client-side.
- Previous strategy / management consulting experience.
- Experience in eCommerce portfolio strategy plans and budget to achieve goals.
- Experience on media & investment planning on platforms such as Amazon Advertising, Criteo, CitrusAd, Nector360
- Experience in profit planning across eRetailers
- Experience in data analysis, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing consulting, and supply chain.
- Enjoy educating clients about how optimising search can drive eCommerce efforts
- Possess general knowledge of direct and brand marketing principles and strategies
- Have polished presentation, communication, and analytical skills
- Have an adaptive style in being able to communicate technical ideas often in simple terms
- Have strong organisational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once
You can apply for this role of eCommerce Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox