City of London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Benefits!
about 2 months ago
eCommerce Manager - Consumer Lifestyle / Tech - £60,000 - £70,000 + Great Benefits!
Launched just last year, and has been founded & invested by some of the most well known and respected figures in consumer-technology. They have already launched multiple highly successful products, with more to come imminently!
They are based in central London, and operate a 3 days in the office policy.
- Lead strategy in driving traffic to their site, and maximising eStore revenue
- Enhance digital customer experience across visual mechandising, personalisation, checkout and post purchase journey
- Collaborate with Social, Paid and Content to maximise opportunities across the entire funnel
- Lead strategy for Mobile and web optimisation - look at technical and aesthetic aspects, navigation, performance and functionality
- Work alongside Merchandising and Trading teams to drive sales and margins
- Grow CRM email base and maximise cross sell opportunities, using Salesforce
- Own CRO roadmap to optimise customer journey and checkout funnels on design, test and learn cycles
- Report and share insights on campaign & website performance
- Strong experience in a B2C ecommerce role
- Experience in Shopify and Google Analytics to measure site performance and impact on KPIs
- Experience using Salesforce (CRM platform)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels (Paid Media, SEO, CRM)
- Agency side experience as ideal (but not a must have)
- Excellent reporting and data analysis
- Knowledge of Jira and Asana ideal (but not a must have)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Ellie Palmer - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox